How much do you spend on a pack of cigarettes?
How many packs per week do you purchase?
Your Savings Over Ten Years
If you quit, you may also save:
- Wages you would have lost to sick days caused by smoking
- Hundreds in medical and dental care for smoking-related problems
- More money because you'll pay lower health and life insurance premiums because you stopped smoking
What you could do in 10 years with your savings:
- Take a good vacation
- Pay off credit card debt
- Pay off loans
- Add money to your retirement account
- Start a savings account for your child